Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Evening Rain..

The rain was falling outside & electricity was out of service.
So, I lit a few aromatic candles n placed them around living hall.
Nothing much I could do..

So, I lay on the sofa listening to my favourite love songs
while watching the rain falls..
All alone..
Certainly brought back all those memories..
Such tranquility I felt & I thank God for that..

The sounds of thunder were like drums playing along
with the melody of raindrops falling on the roof..

When the rain had stopped, I went out juz to feel the cool air & breathe freshly..
I juz love the smell of wet grass n view drops of rain on each petal of my blooming flowers..

It was almost dusk.
I could see the sun sinking on the west side approaching for the night to come..
The evening rain had cleared up the heavy clouds.
Tonight, thousands of stars would scattered blinking
on the chest of the night sky..
And the moon would appear with its shine & beautiful smile...
That night, I sat under the the night sky with hubby
Watching the stars n talk about love & life..

No comments:

Post a Comment