Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Perfect Day..


Today, I woke up at 10 but snuggling comfortably on bed till 11. It's good to have all the sleep I need. So, today I'm fully recharged..

Went to the kitchen to clean up the dishes & made myself a breakfast. Then, watching movie & sipping coffee with butterscotch. Nice..

Enough of that, I went vacuming the bedroom n open the windows.. Felt the fresh air n sunlight caming in & changed a new sheet..

Then had lunch with Nisa at Secret Recipe, whom I haven't seen for sometimes.. Really had a lot of stories to catch up..

Later at 5, I went home, meet hubby n goofing around. Then It's time to jog. Nisa will meet me at the lake garden. So good to have a brisk walk n chat with her. I haven't exersize n sweat like this for like a year due to pregnancy. It feels so good.

It's already maghrib when I reached home, so had my shower n perform the solah then went candle light dinner with hubby .

Drop by at my mom's house n have a little chat. She gave me oven proof caserole. =)

Around 11 we went straight back home n prepare to sleep. Cuddling & pillow talk. Definitely a goodnight sleep.

What a perfect day today. I wish I could live everyday like this with different fun activities yet still have loads of money...

No comments:

Post a Comment