Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Something Fishy..

I just had a third miscarriage the other day..

One fine evening a few days ago, hubby was doing gardening when I suddenly told him that I wanted to buy colourful fish. So, hubby took me to his friend's house right away to get an aquarium..

Then, we went around town tu buy fish but since it was a Chinese New Year's eve, all the fish shop was closed. Then we went to Senawang, luckily there was 1 shop still open. We bought 4 to 5 sorts of colourful fish. I was having so much fun looking n picking all the fish.

Reached home, hubby cleaned up the aquarium n gave me the honour to let go all the fish into their new home..

But, there was a pair of Tiger fish which is so bad. They kept on chasing all the other fish in that aquariim. So, i took the Tiger fish out n put them in another place. Serves them right! The funny thing was when we put the two Tiger fish together, they went chasing each other. The bigger ones kept on chasing n bullying the smaller ones.

Sadly, the next morning, the smaller fish had died. So, hubby put the Tiger fish back into the aquarium. This time, it had changed. The fish behave nicely & didn't chase the others anymore. So, now, they live happily ever after..

Thank you so much dear Hubby..
I know u did all this to cheer me up n it certainly had made me happy.
Love u loads n loads...

No comments:

Post a Comment